1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 8' SuperDuty TripEdge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bossdude, Aug 19, 2013.

1. bossdude

bossdude Junior Member

Getting out of the plowing business (for now anyway) Selling my well cared for barely used Boss 8' TripEdge. Has recent cutting edge, curb guards, rubber snow deflector. Plow is mint, been maintained by local Boss dealer since new.
    Would like to sell complete set-up but willing to part with plow/headgear itself.
    It is mounted to my 2009 Ford F250. willing to pay to have complete set-up removed from my truck by the dealer that installed it. Has SmartHitch2, SmartLight2 and Smarttouch2 controller. Make me an offer. I'm located in MA.
    Thanks
    P.S. tried to upload photos but couldn't. Contact me and I can email some to you if interested.