1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 8' Super Duty w/ mount, harness, controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Hunter9, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Hunter9

Hunter9 Member

5 year old Boss 8' super duty poly snow plow. Plow works perfect and comes with a mount, wiring harness and controller.
    Sold the truck and pulled the plow beforehand. This plow was on the truck and used the first snow of this season so it is ready to go.

Comes with a mount for a 2005 and up Ford F250 F350 Super Duty
    I bought this plow new, it will come with the owners manual and installation instructions.

Used only for personal use, still has original cutting edge. Always stored indoors. Hydraulic oil changed every season.

Located in Central MI about 30 minutes north of Mt Pleasant

$ 2500.00

plow 2.jpg

plow 3.jpg

2. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

Any bigger pics of the plow? Is it a 13 pin harness?

3. Hunter9

Hunter9 Member

I will try to get better pics for you tonight. It is a 13 pin harness.

4. Hunter9

Hunter9 Member

5. jmansfield1801

jmansfield1801 Junior Member

Wondering if u still have and if ur interested in splitting the plow from the truck side stuff QUOTE=Hunter9;1730171]5 year old Boss 8' super duty poly snow plow. Plow works perfect and comes with a mount, wiring harness and controller.
    Sold the truck and pulled the plow beforehand. This plow was on the truck and used the first snow of this season so it is ready to go.

Comes with a mount for a 2005 and up Ford F250 F350 Super Duty
    I bought this plow new, it will come with the owners manual and installation instructions.

Used only for personal use, still has original cutting edge. Always stored indoors. Hydraulic oil changed every season.

Located in Central MI about 30 minutes north of Mt Pleasant

$ 2500.00[/QUOTE]

6. Hunter9

Hunter9 Member

I might consider selling just the plow. Got an offer?

7. jmansfield1801

jmansfield1801 Junior Member

I was looking for just the truck side

8. Hunter9

Hunter9 Member

If I sell the plow first alone I might consider, until then I want to keep it together. Thanks, will keep you posted.

9. Hunter9

Hunter9 Member

Sold, thanks.