1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 8' straight blade brand new for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by raymond4, Aug 22, 2008.

1. raymond4

raymond4 Junior Member

I have a brand new 8' Boss straight blade that I purchased Nov 2007 for sale. It has the quick connect system which makes it very easy to hook up and drop off. I had it mounted on my 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 but I never got to use it because we got no snow in Maryland. I recently traded this truck in for a 2007 Dually so the plow will not fit on it. I have the bracket and all mounting hardware and the plow itself has never touched the pavement. It is still covered under the original warranty and will fit on any make,model truck. Please call 443-299-2509 or email at raymondsolomon115@hotmail.com if interested or to look at. It is located in Bel Air, MD.

plow 001.jpg

plow 002.jpg

plow 003.jpg

plow 004.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Price check?? Might spark more interest if the price is listed!
  3. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

if you sell it dont forget to finish sealing the driveway lol
  4. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

I was thinking the same thing!!
  5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

LOL good eye!

price is the important thing....what is it?
  6. raymond4

raymond4 Junior Member

Boss 8' brand new straight blade plow for sale

I am asking $3,200.00 obo. I paid $4,300.00 for it new.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2008