1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 8 Ft SuperDuty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigdeezle442, Jan 11, 2011.

1. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

Boss 8 Ft Superduty off 06 Chevy 2500HD. Plow is 2 yrs old and in like new condition. Having trouble uploading pics, will send them if you want them. $3200 b/o

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Here are some pics of the plow he sent me. He said he doesn't have any pics of the mount or wiring but can get some. Good luck with the sale.

plow1.jpg

plow2.jpg

plow3.jpg

plow4.jpg

4. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

MAN I wish you were closer to Missouri

5. timebomb9900

timebomb9900 Junior Member

anyone know if these mounts will fit my 08 silverado 2500 hd? that would be amazing... let me know if you can help.... i know its different body style but maybe same mount..... thanks for anyones help

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I think if its the newest style mount then yes. But if its the older style mount the plow will hit the bumper or something. Boss did redo the mount and I believe still make both.

7. KEC Maintaince

KEC Maintaince Senior Member
    from N.J.

i would call a boss rep or check their web site.