1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 8.2 V-Plow For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bulldog9, Jan 8, 2009.

1. bulldog9

bulldog9 Junior Member

I have the above mentioned plow for sale in Upstate NY (Glens Falls area). Unit has the RT3, Smarthitch 2 setup. It is complete with all hardware and wiring for any 2003 and up Dodge 2500/3500. Plow is in great shape and has been well taken care of. I have pics available, but am having trouble uploading one here (new to the site, bear with me). I can email them to you if interested. Price is $3600. My email is Bards9@roadrunner.com. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  2. 04ram2500hd

04ram2500hd Junior Member
    from ny

why u selling it?

3. bulldog9

bulldog9 Junior Member

No need for a 3/4 ton diesel anymore (I miss the truck, but not the $1/gal premium on diesel fuel) . I only plow myself and my mother's place out (and the occasional neighbor if we really get wacked by a storm). I downsized to a new 1/2 ton, w/ a 7.5 ft straight blade - more than enough for the little bit of plowing I do.

4. Turbodiesel

Turbodiesel Senior Member

send pictures.................

5. bulldog9

bulldog9 Junior Member

Here's a few pics

plow3.jpg

plow2.jpg

plow 4.jpg

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  6. bulldog9

bulldog9 Junior Member

another pic...

plow5.jpg

7. Bolt-1

Bolt-1 Senior Member

bulldog9, to bad you already have the 7.5 straight. Ive been looking for a well takin care of 8.2 v. i have a well takin care of 8' trip edge with RT3 and smarthitch 2 setup on my F350. To bad you didnt post it before you got the straight. Are you willing to let go the off truck setup if so. Possible trade ??

8. bulldog9

bulldog9 Junior Member

Won't be able to work a trade at this point, but would sell the plow alone without the mounting hardware and wiring if you're interested.

9. Bolt-1

Bolt-1 Senior Member

thx for the reply. but i dont have the cash avail. for an outright purchase.

10. bulldog9

bulldog9 Junior Member

The plow has been sold. Still have the RT3 mount and wiring harness available for an '03 to current Dodge 2500/3500. $475 firm if interested.