1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 8.2 Poly v Plow fo sale

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by C&H Plowing, Sep 27, 2012.

1. C&H Plowing

C&H Plowing Member

The plow is coming off of 2001 gmc sierra 2500 hd. Youre getting the plow, rt3 hook-up, wire harness, and hand held remote. The plow has smart hitch,and it is in good working condition. $3000

Camera 11-24-2010 008.jpg

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  2. Deebee7

Deebee7 Junior Member

How many years old is the plow? Seals, motor, important parts condition please?

3. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Well HMMMM looks like the other one in th pic is a Ss Fisher hMMM looks like it s time tol retire

4. C&H Plowing

C&H Plowing Member

When i bought the plow in 2010 it was about 4-5 years old, the undermount,wire harness and remote I had to buy brand new from the dealer. After installing the undermount and wire harness toook the truck with the plow over to the boss dealer to have it checked and everything was good to go. The other plow in the picture is a snow dogg ex75 for the other truck.

5. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Wow talk about. Goin in the opposit spectrum

6. Deebee7

Deebee7 Junior Member

Okay can you email me your contact info so we can talk more please?

7. motox

motox Junior Member

Is the plow still for sale? I may be interested in coming to take a look at it or talk further.