1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 8.2 Poly V complete set up

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kaseyn1, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaseyn1

kaseyn1 Junior Member
    from Indiana

Hey guys,

I have an 8.2 poly v with smart hitch 2, smartlock cylinders, and curbguard cutting edges. Everything on the plow works just as it should. The cutting edges probably have a season left on them. It comes with a mount for a 99-07 Ford Superduty. The mount was installed last year but never pushed a snow, comes with all bolts and the little threader tool for pulling bolts through the frame. The controller is a handheld and the wiring harness is complete and probably even has a few extra things still attached :).

I have it listed locally in Indianapolis for 3400, I can probably do 3100 cash for someone. Good plow, come get it!

plow.jpg

mount.jpg

control.jpg

wires.jpg

plow1.jpg

2. kaseyn1

kaseyn1 Junior Member
    from Indiana

SOLD, please remove

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.