1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS 8.2 poly v-blade with your choice of brand new mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Nov 23, 2007.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

boss poly v blade for sale. its an 8.2 rt3 smart hitch set up with curb guards. its also has hydraulic lines for a back blade plumbed on it off the pump. it comes with BRAND NEW wires in the box and hand held controller. as for the truck side mount, we are ordering a new boos 9.2 Monday so if someone buys it before Monday they will get a brand new mount of there choice. i will just order it when i buy my new one! so you will end up with new wires and mount!!! i want 3700 for this setup or i will just keep it for a backup or ebay it! 616-446-1777 Jason

boss vblade for sale NEW ONES PAINTED!! 001.jpg

boss vblade for sale NEW ONES PAINTED!! 002.jpg

boss vblade for sale NEW ONES PAINTED!! 003.jpg

boss vblade for sale NEW ONES PAINTED!! 004.jpg

2. tojay22

tojay22 Member

offers anyone?

3. tojay22

tojay22 Member

bump to the top

4. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

How old is it? I paid $1100 for my 03' 9'-2" poly vee in about the same shape.

5. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Im interested, but the price seems a bit high as I can buy the same plow new from my dealer for 4800

6. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

you got a damn good deal that plow is worth way more than that...

7. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

I know I don't know why he let it go so cheap. I had to buy a mount and wiring, but it had the ST1 controller.

8. tojay22

tojay22 Member

yeah thats a deal you got. i sold 2 other ones a few weeks ago. a 9.2 poly and an 8.2 poly for 3400 each and they didnt have new mount and wires like this one. i wont got any less than 3400 on this.

9. tojay22

tojay22 Member

anyone? 3400 takes this poly v home with brand new mount and wires in the box still !!

10. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i had to order a mount today so i got an 99-07 f350 mount for it. so it comes with a brand new f350 mount and wires. price is 3400 firm.........just watched the same setup with a used mount sell on ebay for 3950. i hate dealing with ebay so thats a last resort. its worth 3400 all day.