1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 8.0 rt3 $2450

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by qualitylawn, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

I have a boss 8.0 super tripedge rt3 straight blade i bought this plow from a buddy thats a car dealer i hooked to my truck plow works fine ,only thing i notice is stand is gone ,it has some surface rust but nothing serious just needs paint very solid plow! Comes with a nice chevy 2500 mount that was on a 04 truck. I should have almost if not all of the wiring.i dont think it has a controller there going to try to get it please call with any questions i can text more pics 270-210-6969

2. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

Were are you located?

3. qualitylawn

western ky

4. qualitylawn

bump!!!!!!!!!

5. qualitylawn

i just got another plow with mount for a 08 chevy no controller nice condition i can text pics make offers? both plows are identical

6. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

The 04 and 08 mounts should be the same IIRC

7. qualitylawn

bump!!!!!!!!!!

8. cameomoe

cameomoe Junior Member

Mount

How much do you want for the mount. Please by all means give a call or text with price. Thanks 513-382-6970

9. qualitylawn

still have one plow for sale!

10. qualitylawn

all items are sold thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.