1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 7'6" Trip Edge Super Duty Plow For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sb59as, Dec 29, 2004.

1. sb59as

sb59as Banned
    from ma

I have a 7'6" straight blade trip edge boss plow. The plow is mounted on a 2001 GMC 2500HD pickup. I am selling the entire setup (Plow, Truck Mount, Controller). This plow has the Smart Hitch power connect / disconnect feature and hand held controller.

I bought this plow last winter about this time. I have used it to plow my own driveway about 7 times. This plow is in nearly new condition, the steel scraper blade on the plow isn't even fully broken in yet. This should be a great deal for somebody looking for one of these units. I will help install it on your truck if you like, or I can deliver within 100 miles of Upton, MA 01568.

I recently opened up a short driveway to the road and don't need a plow any more. This setup cost me $3331 last year, please make a reasonable offer if interested.

Scott B
  2. empire

empire Member

do tou still have it?

please let me know e mail me
  3. sb59as

sb59as Banned
    from ma

Yes, I still have it.
    Used it last night to scrape the slush / ice mess that we got. The snowblower would not have worked on that mess at all...
    Email sbleiweiss@charter.net
    Scott B.