1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss 7'6 superduty?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by the new boss 92, Nov 28, 2008.

1. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

is this a good plow for my 92 chevy 1500 4x4? i have seen one and its a pretty nice looking plow and i got 7 driveways so far and its going to snow any day and i can get it for cheap with everything i need for my truck. what do you guys think?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The 7.6 supers make a nice match with the older 1/2 tons. Definitely wouldn't pass the deal up if its decent.

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I agree completely!

4. Indy

Indy Senior Member

I think it's a good setup...........it's what I have.

Good luck

5. the new boss 92

ok i have seen a couple 3/4 tons and they looked like heavy plows. but i also have seen a few 1/2 tons that barely moved.

6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I agree that set up should work good.

7. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

I hope you've bought your new plow by now. I just cant figure out why you havent posted any pics yet.

Good Luck.

:D

8. the new boss 92

i will get a couple pics up by tuesday, i just got all my mounts and wiring so probley like tuesday.

9. 04ram2500hd

04ram2500hd Junior Member
    from ny

the plow will be fine on your truck i had mine on a 01 chevy 1500 and it worked great just put a lot of weight in the back and crank your torsion bars up because the front will sag a bit other than that good luck with your new plow

10. the new boss 92

i should have pictures up this weekend, i just boght the truck and my mount was back ordered, makes me frusterated!!!!!! grrrrr