1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 7'6; Steel V Plow

Discussion in 'Boss Plow Forum' started by Mike Poplars, Jan 28, 2002.

1. Mike Poplars

Mike Poplars Junior Member

Boss 7'6" Steel V Plow

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this site. I was wondering if anybody is having the same problem as me, if so is there an adjustment for this? When using my plow in the staight or angled position,the wings seem to retract on there own. Is this normal or can it be adjusted? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks Mike Poplars Big Mikes Seasonal Services Inc. Highland Mich.
  2. Boss Plows

Boss Plows Junior Member

Does the wing drift happen when you are pushing snow or immediately after you position the blade?

If it happens immediately after positioning the blade there is probably contamination in the relief valve or wing retract valve. Remove and clean the valves.

If it happens when pushing snow the pressure relief valves may be set too light. These can be adjusted but I suggest having your Boss Dealer do it.