1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 7'6" STD

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by redplowman, Sep 2, 2009.

1. redplowman

redplowman Member

Looking for a mount and truck side wiring (RT3) for a 99 Ford F-250. Let me know if you here of any in Lower Michigan. Thanks
  2. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

its the same mount/harness for any straight boss plow. any dealer should have the part numbers in their head :p

thats a TINY light plow for that truck though lol.... we run SD 7'6s on the F150s and i wish they were 8s almost.

Ive had the 8 footer on our one f150 before and didnt feel much different but sure was harder to push a heavy load of snow so i wont force the issue lol.

we have the same 7'6" standard duty boss plow too, i plan to use it on our 91 f150 this year as a backup for 1-2" push accounts locally... i cant imagine it on a super duty though, you should look to trade up to a least a 8' SD or 8'6" or 9' or a 8'2" v plow.
  3. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

the part number for the mount you need is LTA03654C. i just recently got one off of craigslist which is where i would reccomend you take a look for one. if not my plow guy has a mount i think and im sure he'll ship it if you want me to look into it. let me know