1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 7'6" SMART HITCH SWITCH not working

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Marshall Guy, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Marshall Guy

Marshall Guy Junior Member

So before I pay someone to diagnose what is wrong with my switch, any suggestions. I replaced the switch, I have triple checked all grounds and wiring connections. I am at a loss here, but will probably call the dealer in the morning. If anyone has any suggestions on what else to check it would be helpful. It is already hooked up to my truck and plowed the driveway tonight, but it took two of us to hook it up since the switch is not working.
  2. Mike_13

Mike_13 Member

you may get a response faster if you post this in the BOSS forum
  3. JT's Plow

JT's Plow Junior Member

Reply to Smart hitch not working

Hey Marshall! If you havent already, double check that Electric and Hydrolic are plugged in COMPLETELY and that your controller is in the FLOAT position. Also make sure your Push Beam is aligned and not hitting the "pin area" so it does not put too much strain on your motor.wesportwesport.