1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 7'6" Power V

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by adhiggie, Jan 22, 2015.

Tags:
  1. adhiggie

adhiggie Member

Boss 7'6" Power V Snow Plow. Used for a few seasons with full maintenance. At the end of last season I had it fully inspected by dealership and new parts including cutting edges installed. $3,000. Mount, Wiring, Etc. included. Located near Indianapolis IN for pick up only.

Plow 1.jpg

2. RMGLawn

RMGLawn Senior Member

What vehicle is the mount for?

3. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

pm sent about this...

4. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Nice lookin just what I need for my ride. What type of mount how old is plow roughly

5. adhiggie

adhiggie Member

the mount is for a 03 f350. Mount is newer than plow. the plow was used for close to 4 seasons

6. adhiggie

adhiggie Member

I also have a full parts kit and everything else that goes with the plow

7. adhiggie

adhiggie Member

I am have several offers on the plow at the moment. If your interested them pm me.

8. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

I send a pm and offer and haven't heard back. I have cash and willing to travel.

9. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Way to go Doo man good luck

10. adhiggie

adhiggie Member

I have sent 2 pms... did u get them doo man?

11. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Yes, if your offers fail to come thru tomorrow I will be able to travel down Monday with cash in hand!

12. famouslee99gt

famouslee99gt Member

Is this still for sale?