1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 7' RT3 Plow $1900

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by adegiulio, Dec 13, 2013.

1. adegiulio

adegiulio Junior Member

7 foot Boss plow with poly blade, handheld controller, and push plates for a late 2000s Dodge Ram 1500 (Mine was a 2006). Comes with all of the wiring and harnesses, which I meticulously removed from the old truck. Works perfectly with no problems over its lifespan with the exception of a new switch. Easy to mount and dismount. Entire mast comes off when dismounting, leaving truck free of that additional weight when not plowing. Sure, it has a bit of rust here and there, but so does every other non-new plow. A great choice for Full-Size SUVs and 150/1500 Pickups. Use non-commercially to plow my private road and a few friends' driveways.