1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 7' like new worth?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Love2fish, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Love2fish

Love2fish Junior Member
    from 80302

Hi Guys, a local guy here in CO. is offering a 7' Boss Plow he says is like new for $1500. Says it was $3k new. I've attached a photo and asked him for model #'s, year etc to get a clearer idea of value. Any ideas what a mounting bracket might cost for a '77 scout? I am new to the equipment side of this, other than using a '74 Scout with Meyer plow for the past 7 years on my one-mile long dirt drive. Much appreciation for any help!

Boss.png

2. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

It almost looks like it was repainted to me, but it's hard to say.

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

That is a good price looks like a nice plow. RT3 mount, looks like the newer models too by the headlights?. I am not sure on a mount though. Or even if boss makes a mount for that vehical.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Boss doesn't make an RT3 mount for a scout. If you had your heart set on it though you could purchase a used RT3 push beam and custom build the rest of the mount to fit your scout. Probably not really cost effective though.

5. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

Its looks to be in good shape but not like new. It must be older with the older style headlights, Looks like they are square.