1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 7.6 superduty snowplow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wieckster, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Wieckster

Wieckster Senior Member

This plow is just less then 2 years old and in excellent condition.It comes with everything you need, hand held controller,new mount for any truck you have,new truck side wiring and blade. Asking $4000.00 for complete set up. If interested or have any questions Email me at Crockriver@hotmail.com.

plow 001.jpg

plow 003.jpg

plow 004.jpg

plow 005.jpg

plow 002.jpg

2. Wieckster

Wieckster Senior Member

bump to top

3. Wieckster

Wieckster Senior Member

bump to top

4. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

dude... they sell for $4000 new...

5. Wieckster

Wieckster Senior Member

not in IL they dont

6. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

i'm sorry you are right... i bought a new 8' superduty in michigan this year for $4100, but last year I bought a new 8'2" v in illinois for $4175 and a new 7'6" poly straight blade for $3,300. Illinios was actually cheaper and i would of bought another one this year, but i didn't have time to go to IL and get one....

7. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

plus the odds of buying yours and getting the right mount are not very likely... that plow is worth about $3,000 if you could find someone that has the same truck as you.... not trying to be a dick... but the truth hurts....

8. Wieckster

Wieckster Senior Member

the plow comes with what ever mount you need for your truck. maybe I will have to have you go buy my next plow for me in IL since you get such a good price.

9. Wieckster

Wieckster Senior Member

The price was set from the BOSS dealer I talked to so sorry if you dont like it

10. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

I love when for sale threads get hi-jacked.

11. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

This one needed to be. I just bought a 8' Hiniker that was used two times for $1800 with everything for my truck. Sure I got a good deal but...

Dont mean to jack it either but if I were you I would either keep it or be really open to offers

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  12. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

Well I guess he will know better next time.
    Im sure he will contact you guys when he needs a price for his equipment in the future.

We are lucky we have an open forum and can reply to adds in the for sale sections.Alot of sites dont alow replys because people cant keep their comments to them self.

He has every right to ask what he wants for HIS equipment even though you or I may think its to hi or to old or whatever.

It really gets old,most of us are adults here.

Mike

13. Wieckster

Wieckster Senior Member

first of all its not my plow its a buddy of mine and that is what he wants for it I am sorry you all dont agree with it instead of opening up your mouth and complaining what the price is just move on to the next listing and keep your mouth shut unless you want to buy it.I am just doing a favor for a friend.