1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss 1100 spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by badjuicedgt, Dec 20, 2008.

1. badjuicedgt

badjuicedgt Junior Member
    from nw ohio

i have a boss 1100 spreader has the reese hitch hookup i dont need it and i dont have the controlls for it looking for 850 it is in very good shape used very little 419-576-7220
    if your interested come look at it.lets do this the old fashoned way come look at no pics it will be for sale for 1 week then it will go to the junk yard so give me a call come look at it

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Do you have the wiring for it? No controller..............Also what is the condition of it since you are going to take it to the junk yard instead of sell it? Where are you in NW Ohio? E-mail me it will be faster........... billk726@aol.com

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  3. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

badjuice.. can you email me a couple pictures of it? chreha@hotmail.com , what year is it or how old? It comes with everything, mounting part, harness, controller? thanks

4. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Badjuice, I am intrested in your spreader. I would like to meet with you and take a look at it. I will be back in town on Tuesday 12-23. Let me know if you can meet with me then.

5. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

it looks like its brand new needs no paint paint is like now box is like new no scratches i only have what goes on the back of the truck i can meet when ever and where ever you would like i am near defiance ohio i do not have a camera that works so i have no pics i bought it to use about a month ago but decided i wasnt going to put it or a plow on my truck just go buy one with a plow already on an old beater truck i sold a truck i had with a new plow on it 850 is what i paid for it a month ago

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  6. camconcrete

camconcrete Senior Member

i am interested in your spreader too, too bad you can't get some pics o here. I am here in Washington CH

7. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

yeah whatever did we do back in the day when the only way to see something you wanted to buy was to go look at or call the guy and take his word

8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Yeah take his word...............spend your gas money all the way to there and make a waste of time for you and him. Also it is kind of crazy that if he doesn't sell it, then he is going to take it to the junk yard??? I would hate to drive unless it was like 10mins away without pictures either!

9. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

well i drive to go look at stuff cause pics dont tell the hole story but that fine im sure the first person who comes to look at it will buy it well lets just say i said the same thing about a mustang only i said i would use it for jaws training at the fire station and if anyone would like to see the pics or vid of that one or the one i set on fire i would be more than happy to burn them for you and mail them out and thanks rc for the call today i will be home all day friday so just give me a call and let me know what time

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  10. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

11. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

please lock pics again did no good going to scrap yard in the morning

12. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

E-mail me so that we can talk.................. billk726@aol.com I can't send you a Private Message because you are to new.

13. LIBERTYLANDSCAP

LIBERTYLANDSCAP Member

You didn't sell it for almost a grand, so you're taking it to the scap yard???

14. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

well i dont need the money, it didnt make it to the yard i ended up at a house fire all night and just woke up so if you want it call 419-576-7220, and i dont see how im too new i have been on here longer than most since jan of 05

15. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

You have to have at least 50 post to get Privat Messages..............your making it hard on yourself. Good luck, your trying to sell it without any of the equipment and once you buy the wiring the controller you will have in it almost what a new one cost, and i would buy a new one, $1426, before putting that much money in a used one. Good luck!

Reference:
    https://www.centralparts.com/Equipm...-Salt-Spreaders/Boss-Mini-Tailgate-Spreaders/

16. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

well if somone would have called brought out cash i know 500 bucks would have owned it but oh well so im not the one making it hard i put up pick guess no one has any money then again it is around christmas oh and i did have a guy i could have gotten wiring and controller from for 150 bucks and i would bet since 05 i have had alot more than 100 posts on here but it seems whenever i put somthing on here it never counts it

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  17. Rc2505

I thought you were intrested in me comming up on Friday? Is this still the plan on your end? It is on my end at least. If you have located a controller and harness, see if you can have it there, and I just might buy the whole package. Let me know.

18. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

yes rc still planning on you coming i will get ahold of him on thursday and make sure he still has it and will plan on having it here i will tlk to you thursday or friday have a great christmas

19. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

If you would sell it for $650 with the controller and wiring harness, then i would buy it but i didn't want to trash your ad buy offering you $500 for it when you had it listed for $850. That is the main reason why i wanted you to e-mail me, the deal between you and RC falls through contact me and we can meet.

20. Rc2505

Hey guys, just wanted to let you guys know, you all missed out on an outstanding deal here. I bought the spreader today for $450.00. He threw in a controller, and an old wire harness, and I can't be happier. Not trying to start a big fight or anything, but doing things old school isn't always a bad thing. Pictures don't always show everything anyhow.