1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 1100 smart hitch salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rb8484, Oct 23, 2011.

1. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

I have boss 1100 tailgate spreader. rt3 power attachment, bag splitter, needs a new top, still usable, but it is broke. I am going to try and order a new one this week. Does not include the hitch. Pretty neat set up, has the power attach system with the landing gear that comes down. Put a new spinner motor in last year. Also has the vibrator on it. Includes the wire harness and controller. Unit is in great shape other than the broke lid. Asking $900.
    I wont be able to post pictures for a couple days, so check back!

2. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Just ordered a new cover for the spreader. Pictures coming soon, have to move some stuff out of the barn to get to it. BTW, spreader was always stored indoors when not in use. Always covered in fluid film too

3. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

salter

Not thrilled about the power attachment with the problems they have had and 600.00 to replace. This is a hike for me. PM me your best price and maybe we can talk? I would like to see some pictures. How old is it? Thanks, Ron

4. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

The power attach system has been great!! Never a single problem. Always took it off after using it and put it on only to salt. Super easy to take off. Might go a little less, Not going to give this away, as I will keep it for a back up spreader if it dont sell.

5. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

salter

I had 3 with the power attach, all went bad. Now i have the new attachment system and luv it. Thanks, For commenting. Good luck with your sale.

6. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Should have some pictures by the end if the weekend.

7. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

8. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

I took some photos this morning, I can't post them until I get home tonight. I can email them to you, or text them to you anytime.

9. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

10. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

11. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Bump!!! TTT!

12. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Sold the spreader to Shawn (Jewell1386). Thanks Shawn

He called me today, he had just picked up a large account and now needs a Vbox, so he has this spreader available

SO THIS SPREADER IS STILL AVAILABLE, CONTACT JEWELL1386

13. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Also, He ordered a brand new hitch for it, so I believe he will include the hitch, but not sure on the price