1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 1100 series salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by All Season Lawn, Aug 8, 2009.

1. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

I have a boss 1100 series tailgate spreader for sale we do not use it enough so do not need it. Comes with everything to hook up to the truck and make money. I know that the hitch is adjustable and has the 2" receiver built into it, its been on a ford, believe it fits 99-04 and we also have had it on a 96 Chevy so i would imagine it will work on a 88-00 classic body style. This is the more expensive set up, no lifting it onto the truck, it is motorized and lifts itself onto the truck. We bought the upgraded screen and bag ripper to make it easier to put the salt into it. $1500.00 will pay itself off in one night.]

Here are some of the specs:

# Low Profile Poly Hopper
    # Solid Poly Cover
    # Adjustable Poly Material Deflector
    # 12" Poly Spinner Disc
    # Enclosed High-Torque 12v Motor
    # Adjustable Feed Gate
    # 11 Cu Ft - Aprox 800 lb capacity
    # Variable Speed Controller W/Blast Feature
  2. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

bump 1400.00 obo
  3. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Can you post a few pics? or email some to me?
  4. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

5. Grisi24

Grisi24 Senior Member

Does any one know what the weight capacity of the hitch is, is it the same as a normal 2 inch receiver? I do believe that is class 5?
  6. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

I believe it is a 10,000lb hitch (not 100% just what I have been told) it has held a 20ft enclosed trailer no problem...