1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 10' super duty Value?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by hackalot, Apr 13, 2009.

1. hackalot

hackalot Junior Member

Bought a Chevy C7500 dump truck and it has a pretty nice Boss RT-3 10' Super duty plow. A friend with a landscaping business wants the truck, but not the plow. What's a ballpark figure for this type of plow? Have everything for the truck side except a controller.

Thank you.

Face.jpg

edge.jpg

rear.jpg

lights.jpg

RT3.jpg

edge.jpg

RT3.jpg

lights.jpg

rear.jpg

Face.jpg

2. bossplowguy

bossplowguy Senior Member

The plow is in dam good shape. I would say around 2,500-3,000. The only problem with a 10' is it's kind of a harder sale, your people that want these is pretty limited. I bought a 10' v last year for 2k. Just to give u an idea.

3. hackalot

hackalot Junior Member

boss 10'

Appreciate the info, thank you.

4. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

Nice looking plow. I would think that you could get at least $3K for it. FYI - The universal mount that came off your truck probably wont fit the next truck without some serious hacking and slashing because they are basically a custom fit for each truck. In case someone inquires, the universal mounts list for $825.00.