Snow Plowing Forum banner

Boss #1 plow and on TV ?

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Mopard 
#1 ·
I was at my boss dealer yesterday and was talking to some plowers that said Boss plowes was rated #1 and something about a TV program based on Boss plows does any one know what is the scoop?

#2 ·
KBTConst;1187600 said:
I was at my boss dealer yesterday and was talking to some plowers that said Boss plowes was rated #1 and something about a TV program based on Boss plows does any one know what is the scoop?
Well the scoop position is best used for cleaning up after a job and stacking.

I've heard that from my dealer too. He told me that since they were so simple and well made, they last. But they also say meyer is a good plow. And western is a good plow too.

#3 ·
I know what the scoop is for on the plow :) I own 3 of them it was just a term (scoop) wanting to know if any one has heard about the tv thing and the ranking of being # 1. the rating of #1 I dont think came from Boss, Maybe Mark will cime in today to explain it.

#4 ·
that's pretty cool. I must say me and my father and my regular job have all had fishers forever and this truck i just got is my first boss and i love it. i'll never got back to fisher again. they just seem all around more well built and the way they hook up is just awesome as to how easy it is

#12 ·
kurtandshan;1190139 said:
Size has nothing to do with quality.
Who said anything about size? You lacking size on something?

#13 ·
kurtandshan;1190139 said:
Size has nothing to do with quality.
ColoradoProWash;1190158 said:
Who said anything about size? You lacking size on something?
lol, should have maybe said "quantity has nothing to do with quality" instead. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.