1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bored.....

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by lukynskywyrd, Dec 27, 2011.

1. lukynskywyrd

lukynskywyrd Member
    from wisc.

very bored.....only 1/2" so far here in the 53029!!!!!!!

2. meborder

meborder Senior Member

57035 ... same thing.

i was just about to ask if anyone else bought a plow truck this year just so they would never have to use it.

3. Snowzilla

Snowzilla Senior Member
    from Iowa

Same thing here in Iowa. Lawn has some green color to it. 7 day continues to be in the 40's. From watching the news it looks like the majority of the US is in a snowless winter situation compared to 1 year ago.

4. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

You can all hate me.... We have more stuff per trip than I have had in 15 years, so it isn't going to snow this year. The lack of snow us my fault.

5. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

I have landscape install bids to work on, as well as landscape maintenance contracts but with no snow I totally lack motivation.

6. xjsnake

xjsnake Member
    from NW Ohio

I look out the window and see green grass on the lawn...

7. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

We've been out twice to plow, last week they called for an inch or less and ended up with 6 inches, yesterday they called for 4-6 and we ended up with about an inch of slush which melted off with salt. We're down somewhere around 15 inches or so for the year so far. It's definitely a weird winter so far. I had to have a couple get together's with all our subs just to make sure they're still around.

8. to_buy

to_buy Senior Member

S.F.T. Same F#@^king thing here. We got spoiled, I love the rush of the storm.

9. perrysee

perrysee Senior Member

no snow here either,but have all equipement serviced for next spring ,plus doing projects usually put off till spring ,but as most of us plowers know plowing snow is in are blood