1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bored with no snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by stroker79, Jan 30, 2009.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

So I have been working on my truck alot. Both little mechanical things and and now recently, fun stuff.

I have been in the car audio business for some time and have aquired quite a bit of stuff and decided to sell it all and see how much money I could come up with. So I did and actually made alot! So instead of saving it I decided to get the radio that I have been wanting for a long time. But with that, I was able to sell a bunch of stuff in my truck that is in use that I will no longer need because of the new radio. Needless to say I made out like a bandit and went to town trying to finish my sound system that I started 2 years ago. I am almost finished with the sub box which you can see HERE and then the amp rack which isnt much but I will take pics of it soon. Then I have the rear speakers to do and the part im dreading the most which is to dynamat the entire truck which means ripping out the entire interior, not fun! The only good part is its always nice and clean when you put it all back in.

I will get pics of the new radio (Kenwood DNX-8120) as well but for now the sub box pics will have to hold you over :p

2. Elwer Lawn Care

Elwer Lawn Care PlowSite.com Addict

If your still bored, I'll bring my truck over for you to do, for free of course.

3. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

I could use a wash and detail please.

4. stroker79

well come on over then!

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

As i was reading your post i realized i had my crutchfield magazine next to me so i looked up the Kenwood unit you bought.....VERY nice!! Ive wanted to do something like that in my truck but i can't fit a DD sized head unit in there :-\ oh well! Looking forward to pics of your complete truck!

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice doug....i will call you for more information, as i dont feel like reading that long paragraph.:p

7. stroker79

Thanks, yeah its a real nice unit. The longer I have it the more fluid I am with it and the more features I find that it has. I thought the cost was a bit high before I owned but after having it, its well worth it.

You lazy azz!