1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boots for switches

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by matstang, Feb 17, 2010.

1. matstang

matstang Member

Looking for a source that sells these boots for rocker switches! The one I'm looking for is the one just above the neutral light. Originally came from my Superwinch switch. Unfortunately Superwinch only can sell me the whole switch assembly. I've got two other switches (pic) that I need boots for. Just trying to prevent switches from corroding! Thanks in advance...

DSCF0159.jpg

2. noooooo

noooooo Member

The rubber boot is on the moose hydro turn kit switch. The turn kit is supplied to moose by fuse-powersports. I would call them. The # is on their website. I figured the local parts houses would be able to help you out.

3. matstang

matstang Member

Great, thanks. I'll look them up. Do you mean like autozone/checker autoparts? I tried them with no luck. Thanks for the help!

4. noooooo

noooooo Member

Yeah, I cant believe autozone or any other of the auto parts places were no help. Would superwinch tell you who made their switches so you could contact them?

5. matstang

matstang Member

Superwinch simply said the only way they'd sell them to me was with the switch assembly. $60! I paid 75.00 for the winch which included the switch! I actually called fuse powersports and they can't sell the boot separate either. They get their product from Promark Offroad. Emailed them and waiting for response. Too many hoops to jump through just to get a stinkin' switch cover!

6. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Grainger don't know if they've got the right size or not though.

7. matstang

matstang Member

Sweet link, thanks! If I can't get a cover from Promark, that is the closest I've seen in my research to what I would need. Thanks for all the feedback to all.

8. matstang

matstang Member

Well, not much luck with Promark. They can't get them separate either. However, they were nice enough to send me a spare that they had 'sitting around'. So really I need one more, maybe two, just to have a spare! Might be going with Grainger for some after all...