1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bonnell stainless full tailgate replacement Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As it states. Badass high dollar spreader here. Fits a 1 ton bed. This replaces the tailgate and has an auger built in.....spinner included as well. It is a replacement gate, not an under tailgate unit. I'll get measurements. Good working order when removed. For full asking price I will install new hoses and fittings.

$2,000

pic to come

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

3. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

I have three of these (electric versions) and I love them. I can only imagine the hydro power over the electric being that much better.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

^^Thanks for the bump! ;)

5. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

do u have measurements or the brand dump body it came off of ?

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll get measurements soon.

7. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

Any luck with measurements ? Im not too far from you when youre ready

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Where in Chitown are you? I'm in IN but it's actually up in IL right now in the west burbs. I just haven't gone to pick it up yet. I'm getting it with a package of a few snow related items and haven't arranged them to be picked up yet. It's someone I do business with on used stuff from time to time. I'd keep it if I had a dump. I can probably arrange either delivery or for you to view it when I head up there if we play our cards right.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump. Finally in my posession. It turns free. It needs at least fittings, I'd replace hoses too. Factoring in for that, I'll take $1600 as it sits. Here's an option to own a high dollar spreader at a fraction of the price of an average used one, let alone new. If I sit on it for too long I will button it up and list it for $2500 when the snow is ready to fly.

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump, someone needs this. Tell me how you want it.......new hoses and fittings, bearings etc? As is? I'll cater to your needs on this.

11. DLMINC

DLMINC Junior Member
    from MI

Measurements?

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll get them. It's for a std 1 ton dump. I never got around to posting them since 99tjer bought one and it wasn't in my posession at the time.

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Some interest but no one seems to realize what they're missing out on.

14. Pm me intrested

15. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

I'd like to see measurements.

I need the Width of the Gate, along with the distance between the bottom and top pins. Possibly the distance needed between the pins (left-right).

That and shoot a model number and I'll see if it fits up to my dump bed.

I'm seriously thinking about it.

16. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Will do. I have it stored elsewhere but I will be there within the next cpl days.

Width wise my buddie test fit it on his 450 and 350 dumps. Height was about 5" too tall but could easily be made to work with 2 tabs on the bed and angle braces.

17. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It would be perfect height wise with side boards providing you wanted to overload your bed lol. Either way the auger is at the bottom so it really doesn't matter.

18. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Gate width 78 half "Distance between bottom and top pins 21 quarter". Between the pins left then right 86"

I had my buddie text me that just now. Hope it helps.

19. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

I'll get some measurements and see if it will work. Thanks for the dimensions.

20. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Just an update, twinbros was first to show interest since my last bump and he plans to view it tomorrow. I will update tomorrow if it sells or not.......................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.