1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Body swap

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by frogking, Mar 21, 2003.

1. frogking

frogking Junior Member

Hi. I am thinking about doing a body swap on a 73 C-10. I want to use a 57 body kit from usbody dot com. I am wondering if anyone knows about the wheel bases on these trucks and if it would work.
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2003
  2. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Owned by our Own Chuck Smith here at plowsite,that web site has tons of info on chevy trucks with quite afew specs also.I'm sure Chuck would be more than happy to help you if you cannot find it there.Good luck

I see now in your profile that you came here from Chucks Truck site,sorry bout that!anyways i'm sure Chuck and some others can help you out.
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2003
  3. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I can look up the 57' wheelbases if you tell me what the two trucks are. The 73 C/10, is it a short bed or long bed? The 73 wheelbases are on my site.

The 57 kit, is it a short bed or long bed? Stepside?

4. frogking

frogking Junior Member

Hey there Chuck. The 73 is a long bed. the kit from us body is a short wheel base step side. It sounds like I may have answered my own question here. Is there anything I can do to make it fit?