1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcats 300 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowguy01, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

Up for sale is my 2006 bobcat s300 skid steer I bought it last year in October for snow plowing I lost the account so I no longer need it my loss is your gain. I put brand new tires on this machine in January it has a full cab with heat so hot that all you need is a sweatshirt and jeans to run it in the middle of winter. 2 speed with high flow bobtatch so you don't have to get out to change attachments. This skid steer has great power I am asking 24,000 obo you can come and run and see the machine if you want or email me at signatureland1@aol.com call mike 814-434-0418 for and additional price I have a 10 foot low pro snow pusher I will let go or a 10 foot snow plow with wings

s3002.jpg

s300.jpg

2. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

How many hours on the machine and what type of controls does it have?

3. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

sorry 3200 and it has both foot and hand which ever you want

4. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Dam hours or id be interested

5. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

last on I had had over 6800 hours my john deere has 5000 and still runs strong the bobcat was used before I got it as a machine to haul topsoil for lawn restorations.

6. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

Bump to top

7. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Crap, wish I knew what contracts I had for next year.

8. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Just curious, but that's a pretty heavy machine for just 4 straps. Ever have any DOT problems?

Plus a bump for ya.

9. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

8300#'s, give or take. Under the 10K requirement for chains.

10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You wouldn't want it, no snorkel package.

11. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

That's because I have the patent for the snorkel package.

12. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

looks like a clean machine from the pictures... hours are a little on the high side for the price. (in my area)
    On the chaining issue; if the point is to hold the machine on the trailer, those 2 straps won't do a thing.
    In any case, then just don't even strap it. Four chains are the only way.

13. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I had the straps on it to move it from my yard to my house .5 miles down the road did not want to chain it. also any one interested in the loader great machine. Like I said I have a 10 foot low pro snow pusher also for it or a 10 foot kwik way plow with scoop wings I will sell the plow for the asking price of machine pusher a little more.

14. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Just sent you an email

15. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

Good luck with the sale MIke, after you sell this you can buy my dump truck.