1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcats 300 for sale with pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowguy01, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

Up for sale is my 2006 bobcat s300 skid steer I bought it for snow plowing I lost the account so I no longer need it my loss is your gain. Bobcat has a full cab with heat it so hot that all you need is a sweatshirt and jeans to run it in the middle of winter. 2 speed with high flow bobtatch so you don't have to get out to change attachments. This skid steer has great power I am asking 21,000 OBO you can come and run and see the machine if you want or call mike 814-434-0418 I have a 10 foot low pro snow pusher I will let go also. I have also a rock hound and eliminator and post hole attachment we will sell it all for additional price Machine was bought with 2500 hours total hours now are around 3500 it was only used in the winter to push a average size lot nothing super hard or heavy. I have put a new starter battery cooling fan pump and block heater in it Re bushed the bobtatch new drive pump was put in by dealer when I bought it never was beat. I am going out of business so need machine sold.

get-attachment (8).jpg

get-attachment (10).jpg

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Too much equipment to buy, too little money.

3. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

That's always the problem. Why cant it be the opposite ever?

4. 98Chevy2500

98Chevy2500 Senior Member

You got that problem too? Seems like I always come across good deals right before April 15th!

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking skid!

6. Ronix

Ronix Junior Member
    from Kansas

Would love to have one, if only I had the spare $$

7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Free bump

Yup, been on my wishlist, but my list is loooooong. lol

Maybe if he can't sell it quick enough and I find out about a contract soon.

8. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

Thanks for the bump Mark!

9. Snoviper

Snoviper Senior Member

Would be nice to have

I wish I had some extra change, I would love to get one. The IRS/government needed more of my money this year though. Apparently they can't fund all of their programs without my help. :)

10. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

Bump to top

11. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

bump to top

12. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

23500 for all the stuff want it gone rock hound eliminator and post hole digger no bits

get-attachment (16).jpg

get-attachment (17).jpg

post hole.jpg