1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat ?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by ProfessionalTou, Feb 9, 2006.

1. ProfessionalTou

ProfessionalTou Junior Member

I was wondering if anyone could help me out finding a price.
    A local dealer has offered a friend dealer cost on any bobcat.We are interested in a S185.Does any one know ball park what this machine goes for retail and dealer cost new? Is $16,900 a good price for a 2005 S185 with 360 hr. w/t full warrenty?

Thanks

2. drmiller100

drmiller100 Senior Member
    from idaho

what is his phone number, and i'll try it out for a few years for you.

yes, 17k for a 300 hour machine is a pretty good price.

suspiciously so.

3. djd427

djd427 Member
    from NEPA

What options does it have?? Enclosed cab? Heat? Air?
    Options add up. I paid a little over 23k for mine last year. Enclosed cab, heat, suspension seat, counterweights, HD tires, and full 2 year warranty.

4. BobcatS250

BobcatS250 Member

$17k is a good price, but I as drmiller said, it's almost suspicious. My hunch is that the machine was a rental for a while, but they want to get rid of it now that the K-series loaders are out.

5. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Bobcatservice

Im looking at at replacing my 185 this year and my dealer quoted around 25,000 for a new 06. See if he can sell a couple more for that price

mike

6. bobcat s-160

bobcat s-160 Senior Member
    from MI

good price payed little over 25k for mine it's a 2007