1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat Video???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BOSSMAN21, Dec 29, 2012.

1. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Hey guys, I have searched and searched old posts and threads, but cant find it anywhere. Last February or so, there was a video posted in the forum of a Bobcat skidsteer with rubber tracks and some sort of plow on the front with moveable wings stuff, almost like a pusher with wings that could move hydraulically on a ram. I am VERY interested in getting one of these, any ideas where I could find the video? or any info on the make or brand of the plow? Thanks guys!! Thumbs Up

2. hatefulmechanic

hatefulmechanic Senior Member

3. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Probably a Horst blade

4. hatefulmechanic

hatefulmechanic Senior Member

5. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Thanks guys! The horste blade was exactly it! I couldn't remember the name of it!

6. alldayrj

Love those things. Any idea what an 8 or 9 foot costs? Looks like it would run circles around a Kage

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I was told 10k at the Farm Progress Show in Boone, IA this summer for an 8'. That was show special (discount). I think he said 11 or 12k normally.

8. alldayrj

Wow maybe a kage isnt so bad after all at $5k

9. snocrete

snocrete Banned

WOW! I thought the quote i got for around $8500 (to my door step) for a 9fter was high...that was a yr or 2 ago.