1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat v blade for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by awhauling, Feb 4, 2010.

1. awhauling

awhauling Junior Member

I have a bobcat V blade for sale. I purchased this last year used for an application that I thought it would be good for. I have discovered that a bulk material bucket works out better because of i have to dump the snow over the fence .....bla bla bla, anyway need to sell to make room for more stuff. The blade needs a female coupler ($30) and cutting edges ($??). Let me know if interested I would like to get 1300 min out of this to at least recover the cost of the new bucket. This blade new is around 4500 - 5000.
  2. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

have any pictures?
  3. awhauling

awhauling Junior Member

not yet will get some soon. This blade is a money maker for the right application. I was using it for storage units. As I mentioned I have to dump the snow over the fences and it just dosent fit my application like I thought it would.
  4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

How big is it?

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

6. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

Post some pics and specs please.
  7. awhauling

awhauling Junior Member

bobcat v.jpg

Sorry for the delay, been busy plowing! Hopefully will be real busy on tuesday!

Model108...9 foot

bobcat v.jpg