1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat T200 with new tracks!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by madmaxxxx, Jan 22, 2008.

1. madmaxxxx

madmaxxxx Member

Well our t200 didnt do well in the snow with the bobcat tracks on it (18").

We put new 12" solideal tracks with the BBE tread on them. What a huge difference!!!!!!

This thing performed fantastic compared to before. I could push a huge pile of snow with our 8 foot pusher attached. Worth every bit what we paid for new tracks.

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

got any pics in action...:waving:

3. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Or video? We love video because it more cool to see how it work or hear engine grunt when push heavy snowwesport.

4. madmaxxxx

madmaxxxx Member

Next push I will take pics, I dont know how to do the video thingy. Nite and day difference in my opinion. they are the zigzag tread that we bought. I will tell you, we only have an 8' pusher on it, box was over full and pile coming over the top and slight uphill. Old tracks would never have done that, just sat and spin the tracks, unless you had a running start.