1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat T110

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by WIPensFan, Jan 29, 2011.

1. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

So I had my dealer price me a Bobcat T110 Compact Track loader with cab, heat and 50" low profile construction bucket. Would not have two-speed because that comes with SJC(Selectable Joystick Controls) and I didn't want the joystick control. Just looking into things right now, this is not ordered.

Take a guess how much??

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

$35K? How close am I?

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

30,000.00..........?

4. WIPensFan

I will post it in a few Hrs. I wanted to see as many guesses as I could. Lets just say my guess before I got the price was wrong. I hope some others chime in.

Thanks for the two guesses already.

5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

6. WIPensFan

Ok...no one else cares obviously! Go figure, everyone wants to know price when you post something you bought, I mean it's the first question.:dizzy:

Nichols, you were close in that before incentives and "discount" it came to $34,700.

Sno, you were close at final price - My quote was $29,012 + Tax.

I'm not going into specifics on here on discount and incentives buy you can do the math. The cab and heat were $2000 and Bucket was $845.

Are these gold plated??:eek: Damn, I was thinking $25-27 loaded. The 3rd one down you were speaking of Mike does look like a good deal. I would go the used route on one of these if I wanted one, and I kinda do.

7. Ropinghorns

Ropinghorns Senior Member

I rented one this last year and was so impressed that I ran back to buy it. Then they told me 29k and I almost died of sticker shock. The little bobcat has it's place. I picked up several full pallets of sod with it and took it to the back yard we were working on.

8. WIPensFan

That's good to know, thanks for the info. Did you still buy it?

9. Ropinghorns

Ropinghorns Senior Member

No, I would love to have one though.