1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat Snow Blower For Sale - Long Island -

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jjklongisland, Sep 3, 2007.

1. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

I have an old school 2 stage snow blower for sale. It is real heavy duty, and made by Bobcat. There is no plastic on her anywhere. She was completely professionally overhauled in 03. Has tire chains, forward and reverse, moveable chute, steel auger etc... Starts right up... The only issue it has is the cable snapped engaging the auger... I am sure its easy to fix, just havent had the time. It was my grandfathers and he gave it to me to sell cause he sold his house. Email me if you want pictures or call my cell 631-428-2960 for more info. Make me a reasonable offer, remember they dont make them like they used to...

Thanks, Joe