1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bobcat skid steer door fpr g-series and others

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grassmanvt, Nov 7, 2007.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

You are viewing a used but very nice condition bobcat skid steer door with wiper. This is off a g-series machine and while I'm not 100% sure, I think they will fit s-series machines. These were take-offs that I bought from a wholesaler. New replacement cost is about $1200. I'm looking for $850 each. I have two available and am waiting for a replacement glass for a third. I also have one, new in the crate old stock door with wiper that is an older style flat glass. I think it fits c and f-series machines, possibly some others. $1000 for that one, also have a new old stock heater kit for older 7 and 800 models, retails for 700 plus, My price, $450. Also have other bobcat parts, some filters, manuals, 14 pin attachment kits etc. Reply or call 802-793-7023 for details.