1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat S250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieseld, Dec 22, 2012.

1. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I am interested in selling my Bobcat S250 skidsteer. It has a cab with heat/air conditioning. Magnetic strobe wired in. Approximately 3500hrs. It has some heavy duty tires, I am not sure of the name, but they are not the standard tires that wear down real fast. Pretty clean machine. I can text pics and I will work on having some posted soon. Located in NW suburbs of Chicago. $17,500 price. Thanks for looking.

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

thats a hot paint job!
    how do those tires perform vs the ones they come with stock? I know theyre expensive but I need new ones soon

4. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

I love the paint job!

5. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

The tires perform well, and yes, they are not cheap. Thanks for posting the pics Mark.

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

No problem.

I'll speak up and say this machine is in great shape for 3500hrs. Clean, well maintained, treated well, and you'd have to search far and wide to find another machine in this condition with 3500hrs on it.

7. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Two speed ?

8. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Single speed.

9. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

if that was a two,,,,,,,,,,it would be mine!!!!!!!!