1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat S160

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sinoplawncare, Oct 24, 2007.

1. sinoplawncare

sinoplawncare Junior Member
    from EST

Selling my 2004 Bobcat S160. It is like brand new. Only has 140 hours on it. I bought it thinking id be using it more but now its just sitting and i have no use for it. Has enclosed cab and heat . Also comes with trailer. Asking $18,000

bobcat3.JPG

2. bobcat s-160

bobcat s-160 Senior Member
    from MI

Thats a nice looking bobcat. Here is a stupid stupid question for you. would you ever sell just the front door, and the sides????????????

3. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

where r u located??

4. sinoplawncare

from EST

no, i wouldn't just sell the front door and sides, sorry

i am located in Marlboro, Massachusetts

5. chrisbolte

chrisbolte Junior Member

Would you consider delivering to Cincinnati? If so how much would you charge?

6. sinoplawncare

from EST

i wouldn't deliver it to cincinnati but i'm sure there are trucking companies that would and probably wouldn't cost all that much. If you want to look into it, my zip is 01752

7. chrisbolte

chrisbolte Junior Member

Have you used a snow pusher with the bobcat? Can you load onto a semi? Does it have the quicktac? What else can you tell me(options, what you used for, isssues with machine). My email is chrisbolte@aol.com. I am supposed to hear about two big jobs on Tuesday.

8. chrisbolte

chrisbolte Junior Member

Can you email me more pictures on machine and engine area and inside of cab?

9. chrisbolte

chrisbolte Junior Member

also does it have two speed drive?

10. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

how much for just the trailer? what kind of trailer make model ? is it A 5 ton ?

11. sinoplawncare

from EST

i did nothave a chance to take pictures this weekend...i will try to take pics tomorrow...i used the bobcat tfor snow removal on a few driveways in my neighborhood and also to load some loam...there is absolutely nothing wrong with this machine....it is like new...
    i will try to post pics of the engine area and inside of cab tomorrow

12. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

what about the trailer any pics of that would you seperate them . and all my questions from my last post on this ?

13. chrisbolte

chrisbolte Junior Member

I am waiting to see the pics tomorrow! Thanks. Does it have two speeds? Does it have bob tach? How does bucket lock? why are the rims black(original)? Does the trailer have 2 15/16 ball or pintle? How old is trailer?

14. chrisbolte

chrisbolte Junior Member

forget the rim questions. Sorry. Different loader friend sent me.

15. chrisbolte

chrisbolte Junior Member

Still waiting for pictures. I am looking at on in Indianopolis. 2004 S160 575 hours on it. Please give me a call when you get a chance. 5132253113

16. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

same here would like to see the trailer how much and so on

17. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

just curiouse are you selling anything? you need some way to contact you on here besides leaving messages here.

18. sinoplawncare

from EST

i am selling....leave me your number and i will give you a call....i also took some more pics and i can email them to you if youd like.

19. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I Have a friend that wants to know if you would consider trading for a Harley Davidson?????

20. sinoplawncare

from EST

more pics

here are some pics i took this weeknd

bobcat6.jpg

bobcat7.jpg

bobcat8.jpg

bobcat9.jpg

bobcat10.jpg