1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat S 300 2005 New to me

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by magnum1, May 1, 2013.

1. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Just purchased a 2005 S300 Bobcat with 1,250 hrs ,Has a cab w/ heat & air. Came with an 84" bucket, pallet forks, steel over the tire tracks and a Bobcat SBX240 x 84 snow blower
    Everything garage stored and in A++ condition. The blower will be for sale. Picking it up on
    Thursday. Thanks for letting me bend your ears ( sort of speak ).

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Really, selling the blower? I thought you had a use for skid blowers out there in the Bakken? If you want to trade it towards a tractor blower let me know what you're looking for.

I like those S300's. I rented one on and off for a few yrs and it was as beast. Sounds like you found a nice one too, gotta like that!

3. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Blower

I really have no use for a blower or the steel tracks that came with the unit. I will get some photo's up if possible by Friday. I'm back in ID for 4 wks then back to ND

4. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Good purchase I have owned a good plenty of s300's I feel they are the best skid. how much are you asking for the blower

5. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Thanks. Asking $ 4,800.00

6. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Here's a couple of photo's

S300.jpg

S300 A.jpg

7. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

More photo's . Case,s new working partner has arrived

case and bobcat.jpg

case and bobcat2.jpg

8. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice S300! Someday I hope to have one. What did it cost,if you don't mind my asking? Thx.

9. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

S300 Investment

The unit was sold to me with the following attachments: Steel over the tire tracks, Bobcat 84" snow blower, pallet forks. A $ 33,000.00 investment.
    So deduct the attachments the unit was approx. $24,000.00 I arrived at this
    figure deducting the gain on the blower & tracks + cost of a used set of forks
    I did have to invest in a new McMillan Auger unit and two 18" auger bits one dirt one rock bit.