1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat s-130 heater problems

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Anderson L&S, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Anderson L&S

Anderson L&S Junior Member

Yeah I know this isnt the correct place to post this but figured its where everyone looks the most. I have a bobcat s-130 that the blower fan puts out air but it isnt warm at all, I thought maybe the temperature adjustment switch might be bad so i replaced it with one out of a different machine and still the same problem. I know from talking to my dealer in the past that there is some kind of heater control module anyone have an idea on what that is?

thanks Max
  2. Silverstreak

Silverstreak Senior Member

pop the cab up and you'll see a solenoid operated valve on the right hand side looking at the machine from the front on a heater hose, mine broke too, so i disconnected it and opened the valve all the way up manually, they wanted 140 for a new one