1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat Pricing?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by DaySpring Services, Mar 12, 2007.

1. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Can someone give me a rough price on a new Bobcat S220 with high flow, 2 speed, bobtach, heat, a/c, suspension seat, and the new controls? Im seriously thinking about adding one to my business. I'd for the most part use it for plowing and snow removal. Maybe a few jobs on the side. I just haven't had time to go to the dealer. So if someone could give me a ballpark figure I'd appreciate it.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
  2. bobcat s-160

bobcat s-160 Senior Member
    from MI

I would guess close to 40k to 45k:cry:

3. DaySpring Services

That's not what I wanted to hear!! Lol

4. pats plowing

pats plowing Senior Member

i got quotes of $36 for an s300 and slightly less for an s250 so the 220 i would guess around 30ish with options you want

5. DaySpring Services

That makes me feel a little better.

6. bobcat s-160

bobcat s-160 Senior Member
    from MI

No i bet it would be more than that. I know a guy that has a s-220 he paid around 28k with no 2 speed tranny, no high flow, no heat and no a/c. And with out the new controls so i bet right around the 40k mark