1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat Pics/Vids

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by brbcbrent, Jan 29, 2008.

1. brbcbrent

brbcbrent Member

Thought I'd bring the camera out tonight and post a vid of the T300 in action! Maybe we could open this thread up to other skidsteer pics/vids. I was plowing out drifts in our lot at about -40 degrees...check out the exhaust pluming out the back - made reversing almost impossible!

....too much time on hands with movie maker:dizzy:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/feqm1wHQTNA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/feqm1wHQTNA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. AllOutLandscape

AllOutLandscape Member

damn thats one quick skidloader.....did you get the 4 speed?....love the music

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

cool vid. i can say though, thats the 1st time ive ever heard that song used in a video with equipment. LOL

4. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Jesus -40 how you even start the thing in the night like that?? Once you get it going im assuming you dont shut it off??

5. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

nice video. Did you use windows movie maker? Because when i use it they wont upload to youtube, it says its an invalid file format.

6. glockg23

glockg23 Member

Funny stuff

7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looking good

8. brbcbrent

brbcbrent Member

Yeah, she sleeps in a heated garage so start-up is no problem added benefit is that it makes for a warm cab right away. It's been damn cold that last few days and with 40mph winds all my piles have been blowing back onto the lot, I spent my morning doing removal just to keep from replowing over and over

9. brbcbrent

brbcbrent Member

I did use movie maker...no issues loading to youtube I saved it as a .wmv

10. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice Video, that thing does move fast

11. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

Thats really quick...seems like it would throw you around alot? nice skid loader:bluebounc:drinkup::drinkup:

12. RLTimbs

RLTimbs Member

The guy I plow for has something like this.. its not a bobcat.. but its a skidsteer ..

The thing weighs like 8k-10klbs.. he has a plow blade on it also (v-plow)

I guarantee he isn't getting "thrown" around :)

13. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

When you use movie maker and your done with the video find and click on the publish buttionn and then you can change the format and upload it to youtube

14. brbcbrent

brbcbrent Member

Just so there are no illusions, I took a 6 minute video and double-timed it. Our T300 is on tracks and that really slows it down especially on ice. Awesome machine for everything but snow removal, I would love a wheeled unit...but we use what we've got.

15. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice vid and the music was alright too. How come no pusher, working by the hour?

16. brbcbrent

brbcbrent Member

We're not a plow company so it's tough to justify the $4500 for a pusher when ours is the only lot I do. Trust me it would be nice, I used to run a 16' pusher for on a CAT tool machine in Toronto, now I have to be innovative with a smaller bucket. As it is it only takes me about 2-3 hrs to clear the whole lot (we have 10 bays in back). Here's a pic of the whole thing:

sp lot.jpg

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  17. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Nice clip and machine.