1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat package price

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by jdilliplane1, Oct 13, 2013.

1. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

Guys, looking at selling my bobcat 763 g series with 1300 hrs on it. Package includes 8 ft protech pushbox, beck 10k trailer, grapple attachment, and 66'" dirt bucket with removable teeth. Work in the last year $1800 for bunch of hydraulic hoses and bobcat 1000 hr service, and has tank pickup tube fix. $800 in trailer repairs reps king bearing, wiring, etc and $450 for new tires all around on trailer.

My question is what do you guys think this is worth as a package? I'd like to get 14k at least since I have that in it.
  2. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

need more info on the machine cab? heat? what kind shape is in? same with the trailer but 12500-16500 is a good ball park pending that info
  3. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

Aftermarket cab no heat. Machine is in good condition with the normal paint flaking.