1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat mower/ lesco mower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by elite1msmith, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

i have a 36 inch bobcat mower , 15 hp kaw. low hours, back up only, runs great, cuts great .. also a 48 inch hydro lesco, with sulky,... needs a motor, other than that , good condtion

asking 1500 for the bobcat

asking 800 for the lesco

or trade for snow equiptment

2. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

could you post / pm / email me pics of both machines? Really interested in the 36" bobcat.

3. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

bob cat, 5 speed, cuts nice, no hour meter, but i bet its less than 500 , probably closer to 300? it really was used about 3 yrs to mow the back yards of 10 houses... for the most part has sat for the last 2.5 yrs.... maybe a week here or there in use... but its a great machine...

i dont have a pic of the lesco... the hour meter has about 650 hours on it ...i think... looks similar to the bobcat as fare as how clean and maintanced... we took good care of both

the lesco was actually my dads.... he used it for 4 years, mowing i think about 8 hous per week as a side business. go figure i was helping him one weekend... and the motor blew the top oil seal, (i have heard its common) basicly i was told the block is trash now... i dont know.... i tore it down, very minimal movement in the crank... but i guess any at all is too much... ( i mean you got to really look close.. its in the 1-mm range)
    the motor had other problems, so we decided not to fix it...

the bobcat, was my second mower, it really cuts well, i just dont have a use anymore... its taking up more space than its worth to me ...

mower2.jpg

mower.jpg

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  4. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Both units are SOLD to yours truly and in the garage lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.