1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat Locking hydraulic filler/breather cap

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by KJ Cramer, Nov 24, 2011.

1. KJ Cramer

KJ Cramer Senior Member

I have an S250 bobcat and I can not find a way to lock the Hydraulic filler/breather cap on the side of the machine. Since the machine will be on a property over the winter I would like to lock it up well, got the tailgate lock and fuel cap lock but cannot find a cap or other way to lock the hydraulic filler/breather cap does anyone have a solution? Everything surrounding the cap area including the cap is plastic so putting a locking cover/door over the entire cap would be difficult to make secure. I, ideally, would like to find a locking cap, weather that cap would have a locking tab and matting flange (like on a john deere loader) or an all together locking cap (like a locking fuel cap) I don't care. Thanks in advance for any ideas.