1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat Compact Tractors - no more?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by edgeair, Feb 1, 2014.

1. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

I was browsing various mfg sites to look at specs on compact tractors, and I can't see any info on the Bobcat site about theirs anymore. A link I found through google for build and price was dead on the Bobcat site.

Anybody know whats up?

2. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

All a Bobcat tractor is a white Kioti.

3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Now that you say that, they were not included in the latest Bobcat Worksaver Mag. either.

Probably not going to sell them anymore.

4. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

Yes I realized they were made by someone else, I thought it was more of a Doosan influence but they do look like the Kioti s

5. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

6. Snow tracker

Snow tracker Senior Member

I asked my bobcat salesman a couple of weeks ago if they were ever going to make a tractor bigger than the 50 hp and he said they were done with that line all together. Never did get to ask him why. I have been a Bobcat guy for 15 years now but I will be looking hard at the Cat when the time comes.