1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat attachments FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mike S, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Bobcat B950 breaker $1900
    Bobcat C15 auger comes with a 12 inch, 36 inch bits and also a 4 foot extension $1900
    Both are in good shape and have no leaks. Might trade for some thing. Pics soon, lots of rain today!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

PM sent on auger

3. Mike S

Got some pictures!

2[1].jpeg

2[2].jpeg

2[3].jpeg

4. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

how far from buffalo ny are you? also when is the last time that breaker got charged?? i know they wear out after a while. how old is it and do you know what pound it is???

5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

one more question are you far from centerville oh ?

6. Mike S

The breaker is a 05-06 i think. It was checked in april by my bobcat dealer and it is charged. We took it in because it didnt hit very well on a rental hoe that we had from them and in the end they rented me to small of a hoe that didnt have enough flow. The B950 was the biggest B model they made 950 pound unit. Centerville? Dont know I will have to look it up im 3 hours south west of cleveland, almost center of the state.

7. Mike S

I looked it up and there are two centerville's but both where 1.5 hours away from me. Hope that helps.

8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Would you sell minus the 36" auger?

9. Mike S

No I dont think i can because I probably will get stuck with it but i will check around and see if any of my friends needs the 36.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  10. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Ok let me know, because he is not wanting the 36".............but i know where you are coming from totally!!

11. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

Hey mike, how about trading a little salt brine from eastern ohio for the auger ? i have about 2500 gallons of useless crap.

12. Mike S

Hey whats up buddy? I take it clayton never fixed you up? That sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe that! I ran into another guy that bought some liquid off of him and he had good luck with it but i think since he was local he got off the same well as i did. I will give you a yell on the phone, and im sorry to hear about that. I think clayton is done with all of that. Where is Kimber he bought from him!!!!!!!!!

13. Mike S

I am waiting to hear back from a friend that might want the 36" so it might be possible.

14. Mike S

My friend doesnt want the 36 inch bit so it is still a package deal. Sorry. BUMP!

15. Mike S

No one has anything to trade? Im looking for a miller bobcat 225 or 250 welder genterator. Make offers, I have new toys I want to buy!!!!!!!

16. Mike S

bump!!!! bump!

17. Mike S

$3500 for both or OBO

18. Mike S

Bump! $3500 OBO! Bump!

19. Mike S

Last Bump.....