1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat angle broom

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sns250, Nov 16, 2014.

1. sns250

sns250 Member

I am considering a Toolcat with an angle broom and bulk salt spreader for sidewalks.

My question is, does anyone know if the bobcat brand angle broom spins both ways?

I have a couple places I want to pull up to a door and broom the snow backwards away from the door. I can not find any information on if it is able to be done.
  2. concreteguy

concreteguy Senior Member

The 48" broom I have on my 463 does
  3. PatrickDD

PatrickDD Junior Member

I have a bobcat s750 skid loader. I had a quick attach angel broom. Just because it was less money. That one went both way. Good idea for sidewalks. Good luck Don't know if it will work with a heavy wet snow but good luck
  4. Chineau

Chineau Senior Member

I have a 5600 and no it don't, That being said I have never tried or consider finding out. Keep a shovel in the box you won't be able to plow with your slippers on but clean job.