1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat 864?????

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Mike S, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Thoughts on these units? Im looking at a really nice clean unit that has cab, heat, 1200hrs, brand new tracks, high flow, every hydro option, 7 and 12 pin, 90% undercarige, and just the cleanest 10 year old machine ive ever seen. It a 2000 model and was owned by a hobby farmer and stored inside until now.

2. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Slighly underpowered....just like most of the early track machines. My Grandpa bought one of the first ones out in our area(1999 model i think), and at that time is was the most amazing SS ever. We never had any problems with it. In fact, another local contractor is still running/beating the sh*t out of it to this day....and he parks it at a complex in the winter with a 10ft pusher & 8ft blade. I would bet the machine has close to 6 or 7000 hrs on it.?.?.?.. For the right price it would be worth having.

3. Mike S

It is the best deal ive seen this year. I have always wanted all the hydro options!

4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Sounds like you should go for it. Never ran a HF version of it, but would imagine it could handle just about any attachment you throw at it pretty easy....I would also imagine its well over 30 gpm on that machine w/HF.

5. Mike S

I bought it! Put 300 hrs on her and it handles a 10 foot pusher and the 100 inch snow bucket very well! Im very happy with it.

6. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

you mean 30 hours? lol

7. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

How much did you pick it up for?

8. Mike S

Im sorry 278 hrs! LOL! $17000. It was a really hot item for the past two weeks. Got to push a lot of snow a dump sites and into empty retension ponds.

9. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Congrats! Any pics? Curious as to what you paid also....if you dont mind sharing.....?...never mind, I see....pics would still be nice though.

10. Mike S

It got to push with a T250 and a New Holland 190. It out pushed both! The new holland had a lot of power and would spin out and the T250 has the stupid C track and mine doesnt so he couldnt get as far.

11. Mike S

I have pics and videos! I need time to get them together. I have some crazy pics!!!!!!